Sunday, March 6, 2011

School in the Valley

Unfortunately becasue I don't trust the LA Unified School District, I chose to send my girls to a private christian school, its' a financial hardship but I can go through my day knowing that they are in a good christian environment.   Just like any other school, there are

  Open House nights when we can go see the kids' work through the year........this is my youngest with her
  California Mission Diorama....................


  There are homecoming games to go see......................
 And of course a busy schedule with my oldest daughters' cheering nights at football and basketball games,
 that's her doing a "scorpion".

All their homework assignments are online, along with their grades.  Sometimes, the homework assignments have to be done on the computer and emailed to the teachers, very different from when I was in school!

No comments:

Post a Comment